The Starston Neighbourhood Plan is a community-led document for guiding future development in the parish. It is about the use and development of land and buildings over the next 20 years. A group of residents, commissioned by the Parish Council, are undertaking the Neighbourhood Plan for Starston.
All the comments from the April/May 2019 consultation are being reviewed and further discussions will take place with South Norfolk Council. The Neighbourhood Plan steering group will then be drafting the Plan over the next few months, for further consultation during late summer. Watch this space.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Leggett, our independent Project Manager for the Starston Neighbourhood Plan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steering Group Meetings – Minutes and Terms of Reference.
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report
- Community Consultation
- Neighbourhood Plan Process.
- Draft Policies.
- Pigeon Post Reports regarding the Neighbourhood Plan.
- Useful Links regarding Neighbourhood Planning.
- Contact details for the Starston Neighbourhood Plan.